On January 16, 2017, Johnathan went to his 4-year “wellness” visit where he received 9 doses at one time. On February 25, 2017, Johnathan suffered a Grand mal seizure and never woke up.
If it wasn’t for vaccines, Johnathan would be a happy, healthy boy. Just like any other regular six-year old. However, because his “wellness” check up required him to take NINE DOSES…he never woke up.
Vaccines contain harmful ingredients such as aluminum (which is known the travel through the bloodstream until it reaches the brain, where it accumulates and causes more damage with each dose) and formaldehyde (which is known to cause cancer in humans).
Some serious side effects of vaccines can occur weeks after vaccines as toxins slowly leak out from muscle tissue into the bloodstream, building up to potentially fatal amounts.
For more on vaccine ingredients, click here: www.LearnTheRisk.org/ingredients
There’s no doubt the accumulation of toxic ingredients within nine vaccin doses took it’s toll on poor little Johnathan, which he couldn’t recover from.
Here is his mother’s story:
“I would always tell Johnathan that nothing bad could happen to him because mama would never let it. I never thought that doing the right thing could harm my son. I had always believed in the power of modern medicine and the benefits of vaccinations. Johnathan had every shot the CDC schedule recommended. I was listening to his doctors and adhering to the belief that they knew what was best for him.
After his shots, he was getting sick all the time at school. He continued to have fevers, clammy skin, and dark circles under his eyes. His behavior worsened and the progress he had made was rapidly regressing. Then on February 25th he closed his eyes and I held in my arms unaware of the damage that had been going on inside him.
I can’t forgive myself for allowing the vaccines to take my son’s life. I will have to live every day with the knowledge that I gave permission for a doctor to poison my son’s immune system and brain.
I pray that no other families will suffer as we have from the loss of their child. This atrocity could have been prevented had I known that the CDC vaccination schedule is only recommended and does not have to be adhered to. If I had known that administering seven shots during one doctor’s visit could have caused this I would still be holding my little boy.
On February 25, 2017, I asked my mother to wake Johnathan up. The next moments are a blur to me, I remember my father starting to give Johnathan CPR. A volunteer EMS from Poland soon arrived and tried to bring life back to my son. We made our way to the hospital after the ambulance arrived and I prayed and even had hope that he would be okay. I remember walking into the emergency room where a team of medical personal waited. I saw Johnathan lying there with all the help the world could offer, but it was too late.
After what seemed like hours a doctor asked me if I would like them to continue. I looked at my little boy and his abdomen was swollen and the bottom of his feet was yellow and I knew that he was gone. I walked over to my son and felt his hair and kissed his forehead and said goodbye. I was able to rock my son, hold him, and sing lullabies to him one last time before he was taken away.”